The heat pipe is hollow with the space inside evacuated, much the same as the solar tube. Inside the heat pipe is a small quantity of purified water and some special additives. The heat pipes used in solar collectors have a boiling point of low temperature. So when the heat pipe is heated the water rapidly vaporizes. This vapor rises to the top of the heat pipe transferring heat . As the heat is lost at the (top),the vapor condensed to form a liquid(water ) and returns to the bottom of the heat pipe to once again repeat the process.
1.High efficiency solar collector . vacuum tube. Aluminum fin and copper heat pipe are closely integrated .to relies faster heat transfer and lower loss.
2.Able to be used in all climates.
3.The inner tank is made up of sus304-2B(thickness-1.2mm) stainless steel, adopts two advanced welding technologies, One is automatic double sides protection argon arc welding technology ,the other one is automatic rings argon arc welding technology. Thus, no damages were done to the stainless steel.
4.Screw-type connector, Unique design, very durable and easy to replace long pipe in inner tank for enough heat exchange.
1. Vacuum tubes: Three "high" new technology tube with 30% higher performance, Ø 47X1500mm, Ø 58X1800mm, Ø 70X2000mm;
2. Inner tank material: SUS304-2B food grade stainless steel plate with thickness 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm;
3. Outer tank material: SUS201,202 stain steel plate with thickness 0.31mm, 0.41mm;
4. Insulation material: 50mm -60mm polyurethane;
5. Frame material: SUS201,202 with 18°, 27°,45°;
6. Capacity of water thank: 100L,120L,150L,180L,200L,250L,300L,400L,500L;